Elliptical Display Problems...

don_na_na

I recently purchased an Ion Elliptical with the Entertainment console. The TV will work fine, and the display will light up. However, the display will not count. The numbers all stay at 0.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what I could try to fix this, or could you tell me what kind of repair person may be able to work on this kind of equipment?

The Elliptical was purchased at an outlet store, so I don't know if it would still be under warranty, though it is new.

Thanks in advance,

Don_na_na

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthieg__tx

Did you check the operating manuel for phone numbers or repair info?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Urban Gardens Problem Solving With the Pros: How to Build a Garden in an Urban Canyon
Skyscrapers, noise and deep shade create an unlikely sweet spot for a timeless green retreat in New York City
Full Story
Window Treatments Solve Privacy Problems With Window Film
Let the light in and keep prying eyes out with an inexpensive and decorative window film you can apply yourself
Full Story
Accessories ICFF 2012 Report: 10 Visionary Problem Solvers
Sure, pretty is nice, but the best designs improve our lives. These innovative products by students and companies do just that
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
MacAnson Construction is a family business with the unique ability to be both the designer & builder. Our goal is... Read More