SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suggi1

What/who is in my house??

suggi
15 years ago

I had professional asbestos tile removal and a week later found a dead mouse in the basement behind my air purifier (discovered it because of the smell down there). Hubby foamed up every nook and cranny then.

Last week I noticed some "helicopter" seeds from the maple tree in the corner on the ledge that is halfway up the wall. I cleaned them up and today found more of them in the same spot. Can not figure out what would bring in these "helicopter" seeds and where whatever it is could be getting in. Could anyone tell me what animal/rodent would carry in these rather large seeds as I would like to know what I am dealing with. I have not seen any signs other than that in the basement nor upstairs. I imagine if it were upstairs there would be some sign like something chewed up or something. I no longer have a cat as hubby developed asthma so daughter is the new owner so I can't sic the cat on whatever it is. Hope you can let me know what it could be and what I should do as I don't want a family in nor do I want it upstairs and there is a small space under the door to the basement.

Thanks.

Comments (13)