SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren60_gw

Annoying neighbor

Lauren60
10 years ago

I have had some previous incidents with my 60+ years old neighbor, who stays at home the whole day and doesn't seem to have any other occupation than minding about his neighbor's business. I have never allowed myself to get dragged into any arguments, but it's really starring to grate on my nerves.
The most recent one happened the other night when I came back home around 8:30 pm, and my recycle bin was still out because the collection truck had not yet picked it up when I left in the morning. I brought it inside, and threw in a couple of cans I had with me, as I did not see a point in bringing them to the house. Then my neighbor comes out, makes some noise with his trash bins and yells from his side of the fence: "I can also make noise after all."

I had plans to go out with my wife,so I just bit me tongue and went inside my home, as I did not want to ruin my night because of this jerk. Anyway, at this point I don't really know how to deal with such a childish behavior, so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Lauren.

Comments (16)