SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Do you "steal" the little soaps/shampoos from your hotel room?

Sueb20
11 years ago

Greetings from St John, where I am sitting in a hotel room with my sick DD. Sigh. It has been a wonderful trip up until a few hours ago. Crossing my fingers that she will wake up from this nap feeling better!

Anyway, whenever we go on vacation and I really like the shampoo or lotion or soap that is provided in the room, I stash at least a few away to take home. I figure they are here for us to use, and who's to say I don't use a whole bottle of shampoo or lotion each day? When we stayed at the 4 Seasons in Nevis, they had L'occitane products and you can bet I stashed away a bunch of those to take home! This trip, the hotel has this luscious mango lotion and soap. So I've been stashing away the ones we don't use, and now the housekeeper is leaving me extras, which is funny -- today she left FIVE bars of soap and a bunch of extra lotions and shampoos. So clearly she is on to me and is encouraging my hoarding. Or she thinks we are super dirty.

My family thinks I'm ridiculous. Do you think this is "stealing" and/or do you do it too?

Comments (31)