SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam61

Skin care/make-up/recent questions here . . .

tinam61
13 years ago

Because of a few recent posts on this forum lately, I thought I'd share my experience.

I knew that my beauty salon had an aesthetician. I didn't know exactly what services she offered. I've never seen her there, I found out last week that she actually is an RN who works with a well-know plastic surgeon in the big city near me. She only comes to my salon by appointment. However, the gal who does my hair and another one of the stylists have been raving about the products they sell. Around here, these products can only be purchased through a doctor, but I did see you can buy them on-line. I'm going to be checking out prices!!

The line is called Revision. I have been trying the retinal serum (sensitive skin formula), the moisturizer with sunscreen - again for sensitive skin - the sunscreen is zinc oxide, the night creme and a skin brightening cleanser which has alpha and beta hydroxies. I only use the cleanser at night and use my regular cetaphil in the morning. I've had no redness, only a slight bit of stinging the very first time I used the serum, none since. My face has felt a bit dry or tight - but doesn't look it. I'm going to continue for a couple of days as I'm doing, if it still feels that way, may go to the serum every other day. My skin does feel very smooth and soft.

Nanny - the serum is supposed to help with pores and dark spots, I noticed that in some of the material. The other stylist who has been using the products for a few weeks had an age spot on her otherwise clear skin - it was really bothering her. She pointed it out to me the other day, but honestly, I could barely see anything.

Just thought I'd share.

tina

Comments (7)