SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shannon01_gw

My dog is sooo silly.

Shannon01
13 years ago

My german shephard got this big orange thing for Christmas. It is a round, orange ball about 5" in diameter. It has tiny pointed ears and feet that look like shoes are on them. It looks like a faceless pacman. It squeeked for about 5 minutes when he bit it too hard I guess. It is made of the stuff Kongs are made of, really strong.

Anyhoo we have decided to call it baby. The kids were playing "Find Baby" where they hide it in house and he sniffs his way to it. He is very good at this game.

Because of the feet is does not bounce very far which is good. It does not resemble any known creature so his trying to kill it does not relate to any living thing he might encounter. It does pick up dog hair when it is all spitty but we vaccum enough so it is not that bad. When he starts coughing up furballs I will vaccum more.

So I noticed I have heard Baby fall down the stairs a few times. He comes running after it, all 85lbs full steam ahead. Well today I am sitting here and he is up at top of stairs. Down goes Baby. He just stares. Then he goes running after it. Next thing I know he drops it again, then again.

Wish my kids could entertain themselves so well. Luckily there is a landing when the stairs turn or we might have Baby and pup crashing throught the ballisters! Anyhoo, fun toy.

Comments (15)