SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lkziemke

Permission to nitpick my floorplan: Granted.

Ren
14 years ago

Please do your worst! There are some really talented people here when it comes to floorplans and I won't feel good until I consider their feedback. I think especially of alabamanicole and marthaelena.

This is "final." The only thing that is not exact on the plan are the placement of doors and windows; the sizes are correct but the placements are approximate and will be decided upon in the framing process with our GC. The kitchen has only rough cabinet and island placement, but I do welcome suggestions for that space.

We have an unusual one-story plan in that all the bedrooms are on the lower level (walk-out basement, south facing windows). The shape is definitely very simple and rectangular. Less expensive that way, but with a gorgeous front porch, beautiful surroundings, and good landscaping in mind, we are okay with that.

The office behind the garage only has a garage entrance, and that is purposeful. The room beneath it on the lower level is a future guest suite with kitchenette and full bath.

Heating and cooling will be geothermal, with utilities in the basement.

Comments (22)