SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missstaceyh_gw

Final inspection this WEDNESDAY!!!

missstaceyh
14 years ago

I can't believe I am saying this but we are getting our final inspection on Wednesday and plan to move in on Friday if all goes well. We are down to the wire and so far all we have left to pass inspection is our iron rails need to be installed coming down both staircases. We have a one-man-show trim guy so I am a little nervous. He's a perfectionist which is why we chose him again.(We also had him at our last build) He is also very slow so I hope he can put some fire under his tail these next 2 days! This site has been a true blessing for us. We both have gained so much information through you guys. I'll never forget the first time we went to look at hardwood floors and I started asking questions about cupping and installation. DH was looking at me like I had 2 heads. At this point he had no idea that I was already a lurker on this site and was arming myself to be dangerous in my knowledge!!! He soon logged on and we have both been addicted since. Can't wait to post pictures in December of our finished home! Thank you to you all and good luck!

Comments (2)