SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

tgif!! 1-30-09

susie_que
15 years ago

Hi all!!

Happy Friday to all!!

This morning I am clinking with crystal lite strawberry.

Kinda a lazy morning here...all the snow this week is now a distant memory however is still very cold and windy-thats January for ya!!

There is so much I need to do but I just can't seem to get started. You see I am waiting on a phone call from my listing agent.

On Wed we had snow and school was called off...I didn't think we'd have a showing that day so I didn't even want to make my bed but I did and we did!!

Here it was the guy who stood us up twice last week!

Drew was home and I guess he made a good impression because we were informed that we were one of 3 homes the couple liked (although the showing agent said he felt they liked ours best) and they would sleep on it and make an offer on one today!!

Hmmm....this "could" be promising but I don't want to get my hopes up as it is after all only an offer.

Andrew is off today and I will eventually get busy packing. I still have dishes left to pack LOL!!!

Still not sure if DD is coming home this weekend so I have no plans for supper yet-prob just make a stew-its a stew kinda day.

I have to work all weekend.

Frank will prob just stay home to watch the super bowl so I will just make some hoagies for game time.

I have no idea which team will win so best of luck to both!!

Raising my glass to all of you out there...please be safe if you are traveling and hugs to anyone with the crud!!

Cheers to a happy weekend!!

Susie

Comment (1)