SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

Need breakfast ideas

neetsiepie
11 years ago

I need to start eating better-I've gotten into the habit of not eating breakfast lately, and I want to change this.

The biggest problem is the medication I must take 1st thing in the morning. It has to be on an empty stomach, so I usually just have a cup or two of coffee with these meds. Then about two hours later, I need to eat or I'll get sick.

Now, here is the rub...I'm usually at work by this time, and I don't have time to cook or even reheat something. So I ususally resort to having another cup of coffee and a croissant or other pastry. VERY BAD!! Some days I'm on the road at breakfast time, so I try to grab an egg & cheese burrito and a diet pop to eat while driving.

That's another thing, I don't like savory or eggs with coffee.

So can you give me suggestions for my quirky breakfast habits? I'd be willing to make something healthier to take with me to the office, but I just can't think of something. I do like oatmeal and cream of wheat, but they're out since I can't get those heated up, or eat on the run.

I want to avoid buying pre-made things. Can you all make some suggestions for my (admittedly) lazy eating habits?

Comments (21)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm