SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doc5md

Working on floor plan... review please?

doc5md
9 years ago

HI everyone. We are working on a house plan for our forever home. I'm finally at a point where I feel like I can share the layout thus far. We have 2 kids, cook a lot, entertain a lot. My wife doesn't like guests in the kitchen while she is preparing food, but does want a room the kids can hang out in where she can keep an eye on them. The house will be atop a hill on a lot of acres. We are trying to take advantage of the views which will be towards the southeast, south, southwest, west, and northwest. To the north and northeast will just be some backyard and then woods. I was trying to keep it under 4500sqft, but I'm at just over 4600 (not too shabby). I don't have elevations or roof lines yet. And the upstairs is not quite where I want it yet, so i'll just post the first floor for now. The upstairs will be 3 bedrooms and a playroom. We plan to build a guest suite above a second two-car garage at some point.
Let me know your thoughts good or bad. If you have any questions, just ask... hopefully I'll have a good answer!
Thanks!
Quinn

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville