SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kassikolo_gw

Feeling little lost, need advise

kassikolo
11 years ago

So here is the story. We live in the country and own a land and decided that it is a good time to build a house..The house we will build will be the house where our kids will grow up and where we will grow old, so since its on our land selling will not be an option, we are building for life. we have a budget of $230,000-$240,000 and generally here houses are built for about $95-$105 s.f. So we are looking for a 2,300 s.f. house...

The drafter provided zero guidance on our designs and everytime i posted here a design everyone says that it flow terrible and is a bad design.

So i really dont know what i am doing..i am reading a book after book and i feel like i know less and less.

So does anyone have a good plans that are 2200-2400 s.f. that work and flow well that we can start with? That have 4 bedrooms (1 will also work as a office), no dining room but a nice nook connected to kitchen and living. With large mudroom and master suite to be one the same side of the house as a garage?

Anyway just think maybe somebody has a similar plan design that they actually works

Comments (26)