SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carol_schmertzlersiegel

I have my box...

and I am thrilled to pieces! Trixietx, I want to say thank you so much for such a {{gwi:1467637}} and my first gift is not a cookbook like everyone else, I already have the cookbooks, TRIXIETX SENT ME THE DVD's! What a great idea! {{gwi:1467638}} so it's not cheating :) I have a nice note from Trixie explaining what was in the box (an "open me last" letter, so I did!) The regional gift is a nice bottle of white table wine from a winery in Lubbock, Texas. I am looking forward to tasting it tomorrow evening.

The handmade gift is gorgeous, from a craft show, it's a {{gwi:1467639}} So cool, I love it! and it fits perfectly! I tried taking a picture of it on my wrist but it comes out way too blurry. I finally managed to get a nice shot where you can see just how beautiful the bracelet is, I love it, I love the whole package! Thank you so much, Trixie, you made my day!

I can't wait for TGIF tomorrow, I will raise my glass of Texas wine to you, Trixie, and then sit back and enjoy some Barefoot Contessa! Thanks again, you did a great job of picking out things for me, I am thrilled! My daughter already wants to borrow my bracelet! This has been such a great swap, I've really enjoyed it!

Carol

Comments (37)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio