SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

I'll be happy cooking, eating and drinking!

wizardnm
15 years ago

My swap box was waiting for me when I got home last night from visiting my DM downstate.

James, it's perfect!!!!

I opened the Frankoma jug first, it is beautiful and I will be putting to actual use, holding the maple syrup that I love. I have some antique mixing bowls that I use all the time that are the very same color. I use all my stuff, never 'just on display' here. It will always be very special to me. Thank You!

Next I opened the box with the wine glasses. Almost bought some very similar....glad I didn't. These are much nicer. I'll be posting our Thanksgiving dinner pic today and they will be in it as we always enjoy a glass of wine... Thank You!!

Third item..... James, I'm not sure why you were worried about the cookbook selection. It looks great! I love cookbooks, read them like a novel and this one will keep me reading for a very long time. I've already spotted some things I will be making. I opened the book up to the chapter on poultry and have already decided to make Ginger Chicken, Peanut Chicken, Lemon Chicken and Chicken Potato Patties..... I love the fact that this book focuses on many countries around the world. I really like the way the book is organized. I'll be using it a lot. Thank You!!!

Here's my picture:

Nancy....back to cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!