SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alku05

Help, I screwed up my FP DD's trying to change the settings

alku05
13 years ago

I was trying to change the rinse setting on my Fisher Paykel DD603 dishdrawers and instead of pushing the Lock & Eco buttons, I must have pushed something else... it's in some wacky mode, and I can't get it out of it.

I have an integrated model and here's what I see:

When it's off, the heavy, fast and rinse lights are lit (every other light), and the start led flashes green.

When it's off, the start button flashes fast cycling through all of it's colors.

If I try to run it, it fills and washes for ~5 minutes, then does an end of cycle beep. There is still water in there, and it's still stuck in wacky mode.

I located a service manual online, and thought maybe I accidentally put it in diagnostic mode. I don't think that's it because I couldn't get it to exit. In fact, when I followed the directions to get into diagnostic mode (hold lock & start) it started playing me music. It actually played me The Star Spangled Banner, I kid you not! I think it's way of laughing at me.

I hope someone can help me out here, because I'd really like to avoid calling a service person and paying $200 because I'm an idiot.

Comments (7)