SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jimtex_gw

I got a box!

jimtex
15 years ago

From David. Found it on the front porch last night. You guys know this is going to be good and you will not be disappointed. David got me some things to make my fishing expeditions better.

Rapala is the way to go. Stainless steel and will last forever. I have a larger Rapala knife that is at least 25 years old and has cleaned hundreds of fish. Someone will be using this one long after I'm gone. Next in line is something that will kick start my fish eating.

The Wild Fish Cookbook by Anna and David Kasabian. Beautifully illustrated and all the recipes are very makeable. "Bacon wrapped trout with crawfish stuffing" How can that not be good. David knows my tastes very well. I love this book. Ok, those are great things. Now check this out.

This platter is so fine words escape me. I almost cried when I saw it, thinking about the old swaps when I would open them up and hand the things to my wife. I can't tell you how much she would have loved this. It's just great. It was made in McAlester Oklahoma by and artist named Yusuf Etudaive. The picture doesn't do justice to the colors or size, it's huge.

Thank you David. It was great hearing from you again and I'll put everything to good use in short order.

James

Comments (30)