SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fall_gw

Samsung CD refrigerators - good sale and new model

fall
14 years ago

I was looking into the RG237 and found the prices creeping up out of my budget. So I went to the Lowes site this morning for kicks (I usually do not shop appliances there) and found they have an upgraded RG238 that is 20% off for $2300 and change. It appears it is the upgraded model because it has dual ice makers. With the discount, it is cheaper than the 237 model. I did not know what this model was but found an article on the Samsung site below. How do you guys feel about dual ice makers...worth the loss of space. The cubic foot loss I think is .5 (23 versus 22.5). I like the Samsung fridge though.

Here it is:

RFG238 and RFG237 Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerators

The RFG238 and RFG237 are SamsungÂs new counter-depth French Door Refrigerators, which are designed to create an integrated look in any kitchen. Both counter-depth refrigerators fit flush with cabinets to create more workable space in the kitchen while still providing a large 23 cu. ft. of interior room, which is 2 cu. ft. more than typical counter depth models.

The RFG238 French Door also adds in SamsungÂs innovative dual ice maker, providing an added convenience for entertaining at home. The RFG237 French Door features an external filtered water and ice dispenser. The RFG237 also features internal LED lighting, which is brighter and more energy-efficient than traditional lighting.

The RFG237 will be available in May in stainless for $2,899. The RFG238 will be available in stainless for $2,999 in Fall 2009

Comments (2)