SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

computer questions

Kathsgrdn
16 years ago

I had my computer wiped clean by a shop, twice over the last two weeks. I'm now trying to get back the things that they got rid of. They reinstalled the Dell disk with all those programs, but I had to reinstall my printer/scanner. The first problem is the scanner no longer has the prompt to scan any longer on my start page. The only way I can print is by using my File drop down at the top of the page now. I can't figure out how to scan pictures because there is nowhere to scan anything from now. I don't want to call Dell because they charge an arm and a leg just to speak to someone and the computer repair shop I took it to is closed today. Can anyone help me?

Second one is Mozilla thunderbird. I had been using their e-mail for some time now and had pictures saved and all my e-mail contacts saved on this page. If they wiped it out, which looks like they did. They saved something that says Mozilla thudnerbird but I can't open it. So, I downloaded another copy of the software from their site. If I no longer have the original in my computer is all that information gone forever? Or does Mozilla have it stored on my account somewhere? I can't find a website for e-mail site, just downloading sites for them. I also can't find out how to contact them directly and ask this question.

Comments (8)