SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mowerman1193_gw

No Audio Detected???

mowerman1193
16 years ago

I have a HPdv5000 laptop running xp sp2 I have never had a problem until yesterday..Yesterday morning when I booted the pc on it took forever to start..I didn't set right here to watch it so I don't really know what all happen but when I walked by I caught a quick glimps of a screen that said something about something not found and it gave off some numbers behind it.There was maybe 3-4 of these in a row..It was so fast that I didn't get to really see what the numbers or what it said..Sound seemed to work ok for me yesterday after this but, Last evening I shut down as I was leaving for a few hours..The sound has not worked since..

I have went into the control panel to the sound and checked things out there and it shows something about no audio devive detected..

Now..the day before I deleted some old Adobe coloring picture files that the kids used to have in there to print coloring pictures..But I did have some registery back-up files in there from cleaning registery that I may have deleted..

Any ideas to get this fixed??

Thanks for any help!

Comments (10)