SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
synergi_gw

I need a Dishwasher Recommendation well water

synergi
10 years ago

Hi all, been a long time since I've posted here. Anyway, I moved to the country about 2 years ago. The Kitchenaid K25 series worked well. IT was probably ten years old. Other than loud, everything came out clean.

Last year we bought a Maytag and its horrible. We've tried adding Phosphate back to the dishwasher soap. Add more soap, less soap, salt, to soften the water, vinegar etc. Cups come out with coffee and tea stains. Never happened in the old dishwasher. I can literally just lightly wipe them away with my finger.

The tops of bowsl, plates sometimes gets clean but you never feel like the dishes are as clean as they should be. Glasses are a complete lost cause, they are cloud and just never look as sparkling as they should.

My question is, did anyone else have the same trouble and found a dishwasher that worked for them? We were leaning towards a bosch but I'm open to any brand.

The dishwasher broke after 14 months and I asked my husband is there any point of even fixing it? It's never cleaned well anyway. So we are hunting for a new one. Any advice you guys have would be great.

My husband actually works at Whirlpool so this is even sadder. We get a nice discount but I don't feel its even worth it to risk it again. I had bosch at the old house and loved it.

I'm desperate. Any help at all you guys have would be appreciated.

Comments (9)