SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marys1000

Big Box store inexpensive sauce pans - recommendations?

marys1000
17 years ago

I'm single and only use 3 pots/pans primarily. My small Le Creuset dutch oven and the larger and smaller sauce pans.

Unfortunatly I ruined the larger sauce pan burning hummingbird sugar water in it. Since I need to send that it I thought I'd send in the other two as well since the smaller ones botton has gotten kind of rough and scratchy. I also burned the small dutch oven but there's only some discolerator and a small crack, not sure if I'm going to send that in. I feel a little aprehensive because the new Le Creuset are different sizes and shapes from mine and I'm not sure I'll like them, but I won't get my old stuff back apparently if I buy new replacements after sending these in.

At any rate I will need something to use in the several months it will take to get replacements.

I use non-stick frying pans but would prefer not to have them in pots/sauce pans though I do usually just cook on high:)

Any recommendations for inexpensive (cheap) cookware available at Tgt, BBB, Linen N Things etc.? To see me through? I have not really stayed abreast of all the new materials and brands out there.

Thanks,

Mary

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths