SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilmbg

pictures won't send now- they did last week

ilmbg
15 years ago

Last week (or so), I sent some pictures without a problem

Last week, I also was having problems with my computer 'freezing', and coming up with a small screen that said 'program not responding','send report' and 'end now'. Whatever 'programs or browsers' I was been looking at would shut down (go away). You guys told me what to do with that problem

This was happening the day I was sending pictures, so the icon at the bottom of the page that says something like 'do not remove until told it is safe', was frozen also. I had to shut off the computer by holding the 'on-off' key for several seconds.

Today, I tried to send pictures from the same camers- when I right clicked on the picture, then hit 'mail recipient', a different screen comes up than the last time I sent pics. This screen is just like all my other screens- the top Yahoo toolbar at the top comes up, ie file/edit/view/favorites/tools/help, the 'go back arrow'go forward arrow'- all that stuff. The rest of the page under this is blank. The icon at the bottom left of the page says 'dond', but nothing is there.

Last week when I was sending mail, and I right clicked on a picture, a small 'mail' screen came up- the one with 'to', cc, and the body where you would write something. I just typed in an address where I wanted to send a pic.

Why am I getting a big blank page (except for the normal top 2 inches at the top)?

Is this something to do with everything freezing, then closing last week? I didn't get to wait until the icon said it was safe to remove the camera because it was just freezing/shutting down(closing )that day?

Now I can't send pics the way I did before.

Comments (10)