SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lyfia

Updated pics of our build

lyfia
16 years ago

I have to say I love our builder. So easy to work with even though we just were difficult with our floor choice and they've had to switch between me and DH as contact person back and forth due to health issues.

We are picking a wood floor that will take 4 weeks instead of the 2 weeks we were told to by the store to order. We got an e-mail today and asked if we could pick another one. Well after researching and looking at colors this is the only one I can find that meets all my criteria (3 sanding capability on an engineered,1/2" thick, matte finish, 25 year pre-finish warranty, no micro-bevel and of course the color we want). We offered to just close and have it installed later ourselves or close and they can finish it up after closing. Just got an e-mail they ordered this floor. We are paying for the floor as an extra item and not part of our loan so doesn't matter much from our stand point. Just glad they are so easy to work with.

DH saw the house this weekend and took some pics to show me as I was stuck in the hospital with a nasty infection.

Here is a link that might be useful: Updated pics start here

Comments (6)