SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zjmom_gw

Electrolux dual fuel or GE Cafe dual fuel freestanding range?

zjmom
15 years ago

I really need help with my choice. My range died a month ago and I have been trying to replace it but just can't decide on which range would suit my needs best. In my dreams I want a Wolf or Viking but since that's not in the cards, I have narrowed it down to either the Electrolux or GE Cafe dual fuel freestanding ranges. I think that the GE Cafe is better looking. I don't like the Wavetouch backsplash thing on the Electrolux. Plus the GE has more of a professional look with more stainless. But the Electolux has some tempting features---middle burner is more robust and not specifically designed for a griddle and the Max to Min burner looks nice. Also, the glide racks and the hidden element in the bottom of the oven seem to make sense. They both have a convection oven but I don't know if one performs better than the other. The features are rather comparable but I've read good and bad about the GE. I guess the Electrolux is too new to have too many bad reviews. Anyone willing to help me? My husband would be soooo grateful and my kids will be coming home from college in a month expecting their Thanksgiving turkey!!!

Comments (2)