SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msprettyky

WANTED: Phyllis philodendron rocks!

msprettyky
17 years ago

Well my swap package arrived yesterday. I didnt get to open it till late last night, that's why I am late in posting. I love everything! Phyllis did a real good job of 'reading' me. The First item I opened was a book about wine. RED, WHITE AND DRUNK ALL OVER by Natalie MacLean. I love this book! I have looked at it a couple of times at Borders. Called my bf last night to tell her I got it and she demands to borrow it asap. We will see! :)

The second item, I must admit I went crazy over. A cookbook, ITALIAN COOKIE TRAY by Maria Sanchez. Phyllis saw my post about the gift boxes I make at christmas. This book will come in handy next year. Of coarse I plan on practicing untill I am blue in the face till then! :) I called my friend in Orlando, who just happens to be italian, and he already wants several of the recipes!

The third item, I dont know what to say! Phyllis hand painted a cookie tray for me in a Tuscan theme. Absolutely beautiful! I cant wait to make some goodies to put on it!

The fact that she took the time to make something by hand for me is just overwhelming! I will always display it proudly in my kitchen! She also included a box of note cards that say 'In the cookie of life Friends are the chocolate chips!' My mother especially liked these. I am gonna try to post the pics I took now, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks again Phyllis!

I cant say enough good things about the swap package!

Here is a link that might be useful: pics

Comments (27)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH