SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

WANTED: information on swap partners for newbies

girlsingardens
16 years ago

I know that there are lots of newer members joining in this swap, and I know it has been a year since I have done a swap. So thought it would be a good idea to tell a little about yourself. I know that this will be a swap of your own favorite things it helps to know a little about your partner.

I am a stay at home mom and have 3 little ones 2 girls ages are 4 and 2 and a little boy who is 6 months old. Before the kids I taught school, and the schools that I taught at were one room schools, something you don't see much any more. I love gardening, growing flowers and veggies, doing lots of canning and freezing for fruits and veggies for our family during the winter. I have made my own baby food for our oldest 2 and am doing the same for Hayden out of veggies and fruits that I picked this summer and processed and froze.

I think my girls wait even more than I for the swap boxes to arrive. I know that the girls will be helping pack and so some surprises might show up ( I promise not to send one of the girls) When I get my box the girls will stake claims to the swap items for themselves. So if you get some homemade pictures or weird extras in your box it is from my little helpers.

I love cooking, baking, gardening and doing some crafts but with 3 little ones don't get to do as much fancy things as I would like. Mostly meat and potatoes and the ocassional frozen pizza lol. DH is an activity director and we attend games and activities several nights a week.

I am pretty easy to please. Love vintage anything and what ever your favorite is I am sure I will love.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (40)