SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sierrahh

BlueStar Rangetop has arrived

sierrahh
12 years ago

Yesterday our long-awaited BlueStar six burner 36inch Rangetop arrived by special freight, shipped directly to us from the factory.

The BlueStar VP my husband contacted was very responsive to our concerns and arranged to have it shipped to us instead of first to the distributor, then the dealer.

It's an amazing piece! Contractor checked it over carefully and didn't see any freight damage. Two extra igniters with instructions were included as, apparently, they are no longer covered under the warranty (if they ever were?)

Unfortunately, the granite installers had just left, so installation can't be until Monday. Then we'll finally be able to fire up this rangetop.

DH immediately started planning, excited that he can have three different sautees going, plus a pot boiling and a sauce simmering, all at the same time.

The unit is heavy--189 pounds listed on the freight tag. I'm glad my contractor was here to help carry it in the kitchen, to open and inspect it.

Now we can move on to the next phase.

Thank you, everyone at BlueStar who assisted in expediting our order, once we figured out that there was a resolvable problem.

Ironically, Ron Howe, one of the BlueStar people who helped get our order moving, is doing a demo in the Bay Area today. Here's a schedule for anyone who may be interested, in other places around the country: http://www.bluestarcooking.com/bluestar-pressroom-events-demos.html

Comments (8)