SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thetews

I found my 'vanities'; but will I be able to get them? (pics)

16 years ago

I found the furniture that I want for my vanities for my master bath, but I'm not sure I can actually get them.

After looking off and on for the last two years - I've been planning my remodel for a long time - I stumbled upon the perfect piece of furniture in a store in Supply NC while visiting there for the weekend. The piece is a night stand, by Royal Patina, and it is the exact look I wanted AND it was the perfect size. Up till now everything that I found that I liked the look of was the wrong size. What I want for my master bath is two small chests, and they need to be 30" to 35" wide, by 19" to 22" deep, by 30" to 33" high. This piece is 34w x 19d x 32h and I love it.

Here is a picture of the night stand:

{{gwi:1499485}}

Unfortunately they were only selling it as part of a bedroom set and also said they couldn't order it for me for some reason.

I looked up the furniture makers on the internet, and found they don't sell it directly (I didn't really think they would). I found one Furniture Store that does sell it and I sent in a request this morning for them to contact me. Their site says they will contact people within 24 to 48 hours after the request is sent, so hopefully they'll contact me by tomorrow evening.

I really want this piece of furniture. DH and I will then each have our own vanity with a small space between them. I plan on putting an old fashioned looking washbowl style vessel sink (I saw some great ones on line) on top and custom fitting the top drawer to accommodate the plumbing. I'll put the faucets on the wall above the sink. Since DH and I are doing this project (which I hope to finally begin in January) the extra plumbing work isn't a big deal. If I had to pay a plumber I bet they'd charge a premium price for the extra work.

Anyway, please wish me luck on actually acquiring the furniture!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living