SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Introducing Hudson Shawn Sich

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well I got the cal at 2 and the baby was born at 4:14 and I was in my room by 6. We just got home from the hospital and all is well. Hudson heighed in at 6 pounds 7 ounces despite being 3 weeks early and was 18 and 3/4 inches long. We put a preemie outfit on him and that will be the only time , he fills it out. I am doin great and am so glad to be home. The other kids will et home tomorrow afternoon. The girls love their new baby brother, Hayden could care less:) Hudson as a mighty appetite and eats at least 45 minutes at a time, now me, don't let me get started on what they thought passed for food. It was the scariest thing I have seen. Well I am wore out and need to put Hudson down. He was finishing an evening snack as I typed lol.

Stacie and Hudson

here is our families' web site so you can check out our new family addition

Here is a link that might be useful: Hudson Shawn

Comments (43)

• centralcacyclist
    15 years ago

And he is just as beautiful as his siblings!

• trixietx
    15 years ago

He is a beautiful little boy and so are his brother and sisters. I am so happy for you and that everything went well.

Enjoy that knew little baby boy and try to get some rest!

• shaun
    15 years ago

Congratulations Stacie. Beautiful baby boy!

• lindac
    15 years ago

Ohhhhh!! He's gorgous!!!
    And what a perfect family! 2 of each kind!
    I hope the grand parents stick around for a while and let you get some rest and heal...
    Linda c

• jessyf
    15 years ago

Congrats and didja to tell those docs to make sure your tubes were REALLY tied this time?

Hope Hayden adjusts easily, the girls have BTDT.

• ann_t
    15 years ago

Congratulations Stacie. Hudson is beautiful.

Ann

• girlsingardens
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Linda,

My mom will stay for 4-6 weeks depending on how things are going. I am lucky that she is able to do this. She did the same for my sis with 3 little ones.

Jessy,

My right tube had grown completely back together. She tied and retied my tubes and stuck them back into the uterus. I told her during surgery that the next one was going home with her, unfortunately she said that if it was cute as my others she would take me up on my offer. She did a search and find attempt and made sure that I didn't have an extra tube in there and she didn't find one so this should be it.

Stacie

• caliloo
    15 years ago

Congrats! He is gorgeous!

Now take advanatage of the help you have and rest as much as possible!

Alexa

• mitchdesj
    15 years ago

he is adorable; I wish you a speedy recovery !

• teresa_nc7
    15 years ago

Hudson is an adorable baby and you look beautiful too! His sisters and brother are too cute. Best wishes to the entire family.

Teresa

• triciae
    15 years ago

Ah, how cute! Congratulations! Take care of yourself & rest whenever you get the opportunity.

/tricia

• proudmamato4
    15 years ago

Congratulations, Stacie! He is a beautiful little boy! His features...wow, you couldn't ask for more perfection! You now have the same kind of family as I do, 2 boys and 2 girls. What fun you all will have in the next several years! Now get some rest and feed that little guy.

Nancy

• arabellamiller
    15 years ago

YAY!!! Congratulations! He's gorgeous, just like the rest of your family.

Mazal Tov!

AM

• canarybird01
    15 years ago

Congratulations to you and your husband Stacie......he's a beautiful little boy! You really have the perfect family now.
    I'm amazed at how quickly you are out of the hospital and back home again.

When I had my c-sections we were kept in the hospital in bed for 10 days!

I can just imagine how excited your little ones are now to have a new baby brother.

Now you have to rest and let others do all the work for you.

Again....happy to hear the good news!

SharonCb

• artsyshell
    15 years ago

Congratulations to all of you! He is absolutely precious and beautiful!

Shelley

• sally2_gw
    15 years ago

What an adorable boy! Congratulations, Stacie! I'm so happy for you.

Sally

• compumom
    15 years ago

Congratulations to all! Take care of yourself too!

• susie_que
    15 years ago

WOW WOW WOW What a cutie pie!!

Congrats to the whole Sich family!!

Cheers!
    Susie

• dedtired
    15 years ago

What a handsome little guy. C-section babies are always especially cute. I must say that good looks run in your family.

I am in awe of you. If I had just given birth to my fourth child in five years I would NOT be on the computer or updating my web page. I would be in bed, unconscious.

Many congrats to all of you and that doc had better have gotten it right this time.

• maggie2094
    15 years ago

Awwww! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

• sheshebop
    15 years ago

Congratulations Stacy. He is a beautiful baby boy. What a great family!

• User
    15 years ago

What wonderful news, congratulations to your ever growing family. Now try and get some rest, and enjoy.

• doucanoe
    15 years ago

Congrats, Stacie! Now you have your hands full! LOL

Linda

• Terri_PacNW
    15 years ago

He's a doll! Congrats..glad everything went well and that Dr. Shawn made sure that you were EXTRA protected NOW.

• annie1992
    15 years ago

He's just perfect, Stacie, and now things are "even" in your family, LOL.

When Amanda was born by C-section 26 years ago I spent 4 days in the hospital. Only 6 years later, with Ashley, they kept me 48 hours after a C-section. It's amazing how soon they send you home, and I felt pretty well right after too. Just don't lift or stretch for a couple of weeks, or you'll regret it, LOL. Nothing heavier than the baby, my doc told me. Did I listen? Of course not? Was he right? Of course he was. Did I tear out three staples? You bet I did. LOL Be CAREFUL.

Hug that whole gang for me, will you? You've got a whole house full of gardeners now, you'd better branch out and become farmers!

Annie

• girlsingardens
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Annie,

I too have the nothing heavier than the baby comment, but luckily mom and DH watch over me and will get on my case if I try to do too much. Luckily both sets of grandparents live on farms, so they all 4 can be little farmers.

Stacie

• lackboys3
    15 years ago

Awww Stacie, you and DH make beautiful babies! What a sweet little doll Hudson is. I hope you're feeling OK, and of course I agree with everyone who is telling you to rest when you can. Congratulations to your whole family and welcome baby Hudson!
    DONNA

• bri29
    15 years ago

Congratulations Stacie! He's beautiful!

Bri

• lakeguy35
    15 years ago

Congratulations!! Glad to hear everything turned out okay with all of your challenges. Have family in Rapid, it would be cool to meet up in Sturgis some time in the future.

David

• girlsingardens
    Original Author
    15 years ago

David,

DH goes to sturgis each year, except this year he was half way up when I ended up in the hospital with contractions and dh came home early. That would be fun to meet up.

Stacie

• riverrat1
    15 years ago

Oh Stacie, He is just wonderful and beautiful. You now have two of each. How lucky are you!

Enjoy your time with these little ones...It all changes so fast, like college will be here before you know it.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    15 years ago

Hey there little miracle baby Hudson! You're a cutie. Tell you mommy hello from me.

• User
    15 years ago

Stacie, he is absolutely gorgeous and I love his name. Tell DH that you and he used to make beautiful babies! LOL

Enjoy them all, each and every day. The time goes by so fast!

• brenda55
    15 years ago

He is beautiful and so very precious.

Brenda

• lpinkmountain
    15 years ago

You must be so glad to have Hudson out in the world! What a precious angel. You really have put in an extraordinary couple of years Ms. Stacie! I love the yellow hat, and the look on Hayden's face when he is surveying his new brother!
    Congratulations!!

• jcrowley99
    15 years ago

Oh! What a cutie! Congrats! Take good care of yourself too!

Joanne

• KatieC
    15 years ago

What a handsome boy...Congratulations!!!

• momof2doxies
    15 years ago

He is just beautiful. Congratulations!!

Linda (formerly bessiedawg)

• daylilydayzed
    15 years ago

Hudson is such a little beautiful baby boy. He has a lucky birthday date. He shares it with my youngest sister who was my mother's late life baby.She is many years younger than the 4 of us older siblings.I personally am 15 years older than she is and I changed her diaper many times.

• chancesmom
    15 years ago

Oh Stacie, he is beautiful. And wow, are your girls ever looking grown up! Hope you are taking good care of yourself, I can not imagine how busy it must be with a new baby with 3 little ones!!

Janet

• dedtired
    15 years ago

Hey Stacie, I just had a great time watching your Baby Cam. What the heck is making the baby seat move back and forth? I hope hubby enjoyed his nap along with Hudson. What a hoot.

• girlsingardens
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Dedtired,

The seat moves back and forth and plays music. You can swival the seat to make it go side to side, or front to back. It works great and also Hudson sleeps in it now that I am on the couch, our bed room is on the second floor and stairs are out for me with the c-section.

Stacie

• dedtired
    15 years ago

Honestly, it looked like some kind of Halloween trick -- a babyseat that levitates on its own. It sure beats pacing the floor with them. You are very brave to set up that cam.

Can you tell when people are watching? I hope you don't mind that I took a peek.

Don't overdo, so you heal well.