SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sammy_gw

When shopping, much on the home page is hidden

sammy zone 7 Tulsa
13 years ago

I have an HP computer with Vista. It is about 3 years old -- desk top running on a network in our home.

An example of my problem:

Today I went to Lands End to look for a shirt for my son. At the very top of the Home page were the words, Lands End. After a gap on the page, they had an ad for different clothing.Between the Lands End words and the clothing was nothing.

WhenI ran my cursor over it, different drop down menus would appear. I know that above the drop down menu are words going across like "Women, Men, Children, New Arrivals, Uniforms, Sales, 25% off. I did not see these items, but I know they are there.

Under Mens, for example are pants, shirts, blah blah.

The menus look alike, but I cannot see the heading. Therefore I went to Uniforms, Outdoor wear, and another heading before I found Mens.

Lands End is not hiding those headings -- my computer won't show them for Lands End, Chicos, Soma, and many other stores.

Do any of you know how I can fix this? I am afraid I must go to Vista wherever that is, but I thought I would try here first.

This is an ongoing problem. I teach school, and the Home Page at my school is filled with information, but from my home computer, I can only see the scripts if I run my cursor across the page and stop when I see the hand.

I am sorry this is so long.

I appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks,

Sammy

Comments (5)