SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Maybe, baby tomorrow

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well, I had to go to the hospital for a non stress test and check out my blood pressure. Everything went well and found out that they will do the amnio tomorrow morning at 8 and DH will have to drive a little over an hour to deliver the fluid to the regional hospital, I will have to stay and be monitored to make sure that I don't go into labor. After my monitoring we were behind the time I was supposed to go to the Dr. so they went and checked and they wanted me at the Dr.'s in 45 minutes, so I stayed at hospital and had lunch. While I was sitting up eating, my blood pressure went up and I started having contractions. Within minutes of laying down my blood pressure went down and contractions stopped.

I went to the Dr.s and she had me go lay down in a room til she could see me. She then told me that with the way the baby and my blood pressure reacted to just sitting up, she was scheduling an operating room for tomorrow and they would do the c-section tomorrow afternoon about 1. So if the baby is ready to go and lungs are mature enough we will have a new baby by tomorrow. If not we will better know how ready the baby is and they will repeat amnio when they think the baby is ready.

So wish me luck. My mil just showed up, unexpectedly so she is working on laundry and cleaning the kitchen. My mom is coming up in the morning and bringing Hayden. A friend is going to come and get Hayden and he will stay with her tomorrow. If no baby then mom can work on things in the basement ( putting my canning closet back together.)

Stacie

girlsingardens

PS like last time I will give Dan my password and have him post pics and let all you aunties and uncles know that Hudson is here:)

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!