SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pittsburghdweller

tub and tiles are in, what paint color to use?

13 years ago

I am in the process of putting everything else in our new bathroom, tub, surround and tile floors are in. We used Polyblend bone grout for the shower surround and plan on using the same grout color for the floor tiles to help tie everything together. The tiles are Avila Blanco from home depot.

The toilet will match the tub, it is from the kohler devonshire line. We are putting in an espresso double vanity from CostCo that has a granite top (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11485911&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC%7C114%7C1240&N=4000382&Mo=67&No=8&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=4304&Ns=P_Price%7C1%7C%7CP_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C) . All fixtures are chrome. We have vanilla colored towels that we would like to keep using, they were our wedding gift.

I cannot for the life of me figure out which color paint to use, the undertones keep throwing me off and we also are trying to keep in consideration of a future installation of a solatube (we have no natural light coming into the bathroom at all now). DH is really wanting me to start on the paint job before we bring the vanity and toilet in the bathroom. I was thinking of somewhere along the lines of BM White Dove.

Any constructive feedback on wall paint color would help!

Comments (5)