SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soesoe75

Our house plans - feedback please! (2nd attempt)

soesoe75
13 years ago

I already tried to post this but it didn't seem to work so hopefully I don't end up w two postings...

I wish I found this forum sooner because I would have posted my plans a few months ago.... We have already broken ground and the walls get poured tomorrow so our plans footprint is set. I would still like some feedback on the layout because things like doors, windows, kitchen and bath layout can be tweaked.

The house is 3400 sq feet plus two car garage and unfished bonus space of about 700. My husband and I are in our mid 30s and hope to have kids soon... We plan to live in this house for many many years because we love the location. The house style is Pacific Northwest Contemp. Our site faces Southwest and we have a view of the ocean, Islands and mountains therefore we made all the rooms face the viwe side. This makes for a very long narrow plan that I hope works well - we have more hall than I'd like but that was the price of getting all the rooms oriented south.

I'd enjoy some feedback (I think) on things that I can still look at adjusting before the framing happends.

Thx soesoe75

Here is a link that might be useful: Our floor plans layout

Comments (5)