SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_332397

Kitchen Aid Wall Oven Noisy

9 years ago

I have a Kitchen Aid KEBS109BSS Wall Oven, purchased summer 2013.

I wanted to post my review on the Kitchen Aid site - but apparently, their moderator didn't like my review - so they are not posting it....

So here it is:

"From the moment I purchased this oven, it, when heated, makes the loudest noise. Imagine a baseball card in the spokes of a wheel from when you were a kid.

Service came after I complained - and screwed in a couple of extra metal screws into the outer housing to quiet it down.

Just before the warranty expired, I tried a self-clean. Following the self clean, the noise has now returned. The repairman returned, and ordered a part. Today they have returned with a new blower. Installing now.

Let's see if this fixes it. I am doubtful given another reviewer below saying there is a new fan shaft to fix the issue. Will update when I know more - but for now - steer clear of this model."

Well... the noise is still there and the repair guy is calling me back tomorrow. I'm living on warranty borrowed time right now...

anyone else have this oven and have this issue (this isn't just the fan running after use).

Video clips available if anyone wants to enjoy it...

Comments (12)