SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_ross8133

So unhappy with Kohler rainshower head

Linda Ross
15 years ago

I have a new beautiful shower, love the tile but not the plumbing fixtures. I spent forever picking them out, Kohler rainshower head and the handheld sprayer with a separate valve to turn the sprayer on. It looks beautiful. I have great water pressure also, but I had never used a rainshower head and the salesperson at the plumbing showroom said "everyone" was buying them and I would love it. Well, I don't and it was sooo expensive. I have thicker shoulder length hair. It takes me forever to get my hair wet enough for the shampoo to lather and imagine how long it takes to get the shampoo rinsed out. I end up using the handheld 99% of the time. The handheld is all metal, large and very heavy to hold. We went to the beach last weekend and the hotel had a shower that was wonderful, lots of forceful water, I was in and out in a minute. I decided I liked a shower the nearly blows you back against the tiles and not this rainshower stuff. That is just my opinion but giving you something to think about if you have never used a rainshower.

Comments (20)