SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

need help in buying a Lap Top

catlady15
12 years ago

Can someone explan to me what I need to ask for.First we wanting to buy a lap top.What me and DH does not kmow if since we have Bellsouth.net as our services does the lap tops come with that installed or if we are wanting to switch to AOL how can we do that?This here is a old computer we are using here and since we really not wanting to place a big desk in our home right now we thought we go this route.Also since we already have computer services what do we need/ask for when we buy this so we would be able to carry to another place to show our pictures to others?I guess Greg and I will never understnd how they do this.It blows our mind .We see others doing this.For example my MIL has never had or used a computer so she does not have services at her home.So some say we can not carry it to her home even though it is rock throwing distance to her home.Sorry we are so dumb and sorry I asked so many questions.MY DH said posts here because he trust you all and he knew someone her out there would know.Can you tell us in baby words if you can since we are dumb in the computer world?Thanks so so much from Judy in Alabama

Comments (3)