SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davis_jones

Undercabinet Convection Microwave INstallations

Davis Jones
13 years ago

I fear this has gone full circle for us but it is coming down to crunch time. After first thinking we would go with a seperate microvw ( with convection ) and wall oven, we decided to go with a combination unit. Late last night we saw some serious flaws in our layout and decided again to split the tqo. Sounded easy until I discovered many of the convection/microwave units had 'no" listed nect to the ok to install under a counter top.

We do plan on raising the countertop to 42 inches on this wall to provide easier access to the undercounter oven and microwave- they will be installed next to one another NOT above if we do this.

I would welcome any experiences with convection/microwaves being mounted under counter, photos are also appreciated. She isleaning toward the kitchaid microwave/convection drop down door models ( 27 inch ) but open to tohers such as the Electrolux Ico Pro series, speed oveens, and so on.

We do NOT want the drawer model microwaves as they are small and do not include the convection capabiltiies. Thx John

Comments (5)