SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheshebop

We are going to Abbott's Lobster Sept 21...anybody wanto to meet

sheshebop
15 years ago

Our road trip is taking us to Abbott's Lobster on Sept 21...my 40th anniversary! Anybody want to meet us there?

Sherry

Comments (12)

• sheshebop
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Well, I am leaving for my trip in 13 hours, so I guess I won't be meeting anybody for lobster. Oh well, it was short notice anyway.
    Sherry

• mustangs81
    15 years ago

Hey New Englanders, you don't what you are missing!

Have a lobster for me.

Cathy

• pkramer60
    15 years ago

Oh, man! Now I have a lobster craving. Can I come?

Happy Annivesary to you and Roger.

Peppi

• lindac
    15 years ago

I Dont' suppose that would be anywhere near Iowa...?

• lpinkmountain
    15 years ago

Sherry check your e-mail before you go!
    I sent you my phone numbers if you're close.
    Hope you find them.
    Call if you we get together.
    Lpink

• eileenlaunonen
    15 years ago

Where is Abbot Lobster? Im going 10/10 for the weekend to Newport Rhode Island Octoberfest....plus its my 16th Anniversary!

• caliloo
    15 years ago

I'll be back in Ogunquit, Maine the end of September (9/27 thru 10/1) since school is closed for Rosh Hashana.

I am not familiar with Abbott's though....

Alexa

• Bizzo
    15 years ago

Abbott's is in Mystic CT... and the location I porposed fro SE CT/ RI get together... where we were hoping to meet last weekend. That was postponed, and no new date, so I sent emails to those who had expressed interest about the 21st.

I'll be there!! What time?

• triciae
    15 years ago

I'm here! Our oldest daughter lives in Houston. They are OK but their house has taken a beating. Big oak tree uprooted & on the roof. It's not even their tree! Also lots of large branches stuck in the roof & around the property that don't belong to any trees they had. They've lost all of the landscaping, fence, & the roof is damaged but DSIL hasn't yet been able to get up on the roof to see how bad it is.

I'm on standby to fly to Houston to help DD...if I'm here, I'd love to meet you at Abbott's. I'll know a lot more by Monday or Tuesday after they have a couple days to access the damage more. They don't have power or land line phone; but do have a small generator that can keep their frig running for a few days.

/tricia

• wizardnm
    15 years ago

I was with Sherry last night at Annie's reception. From there they were on their way East this morning. She mentioned that they will be there on the 21st for sure. That is their Anniversary. She probably won't be checking the forum, but I'm sure she would love to meet anyone that can't make it to the restaurant on that evening.

Nancy

• sheshebop
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Unless the problem with our truck that we encountered here in Skowhagen, Maine, holds us up, I am hoping for 3:00 on the21st. I will be checking in here if I can. If nobody is going to meet up, then we might make other plans. But if you, Bizzo, and you Tricia will be here, then we will be her also.
    Sherry

• sheshebop
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am soooooo sorry, but we will NOT be able to make it to Mystic. We have a whale watching already booked, and with the other things we planned, losing this day has made it out of the question. Waaaahhhh.I am so sorry.
    Sherry

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz