SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawberryfields54_gw

Replacing all kitchen appliances. HELP!

strawberryfields54
12 years ago

I am replacing all of my kitchen appliances. Please help!

Refrigerator: I need a counter depth (27in) and 36 inches wide. Height is flexible, currently 71 inches tall. I like the refrigerator on top with french doors, freezer on bottom. The refrigerator is 35 inches from the island so I have to consider the size of the door.

Would love Sub Zero BI36S but not sure if I want side by side. I also like the Thermador which has the bottom freezer. I could go with a Kitchen Aid but doesn't seem as sturdy. Anyone have a refrigerator they love that will work for me?

Cooktop: I need an electric cooktop with a downdraft. I love the Wolf Induction. Does anyone know of anything else comparable?

Double Ovens: Again, I love the Wolf. Was hoping to possible save some money here and find something with the same features and quality for less money.

Dishwasher: I currently have a Bosch which is a couple years old but in black and I am buying all stainless. I am thinking about staying with the Bosch, no problems and I can't hear it running.

Beverage Center: I don't have much room. I liked the Kitchenaide with had 3 temperature controls. One for white wine, one for red wine and one for beverages.

I welcome your thoughts, experiences and suggestions.

Thanks so much

Comment (1)