SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karigraphy_gw

Still Cooking . . .

Karigraphy
14 years ago

Hello fabulous cooks!

I log on to the CF once in a while for menu ideas but life got super busy for a while with parents' health issues and children's activities. (Plus, I did a stint with Weight Watchers, ha ha ha)

This past year, I took a sushi making class and two Thai cooking classes that were great inspiration. The recipe that stuck with me the most was for spring rolls. They can be easily whipped up for lunch or as an appetizer.

Last week, DH came home with 8 large green bell peppers for stuffing. Yum Yum.

I got my friend's farm share when she was out of town for two weeks - made pickled beets, fennel soup, dill dip, toubbeleh - with the more unusual ingredients.

My girls are eating fresh tomato sandwiches for breakfast and lots of roasted potatoes and sauteed zucchini from our stops to the farmers's market.

In the summer, I flip flop between super quick meals and meals from super fresh ingredients that require more time -- but then I have to plan around the girls going to the pool or bike riding or play dates.

I've become a biking enthusiast! Maybe that will enable me to eat without continuous weight gain. One can hope!

Karigraphy

Comments (6)