Houzz Logo Print
sue_va

Email from Photobucket

17 years ago

I received this email supposedly from Photobucket:

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may unsubscribe here Photobucket Log In

Kangaroos are overrated, stick with me.

Cute overdose

WARNING: Too many cute pictures can lead to an improved attitude.

Check it out

Giggles and baby bear suits make rainbows jealous

See More


Who wants to have a picnic with us?

See More


Bubbles full of cutenessÂ

See More

Facebook

Become a fan MySpace

Become a friend twitter

Follow us

You are receiving this email because you currently have at least one approved Photobucket API key.

This email was sent by Photobucket PO Box 13003, Denver, CO, 80201

[Photobucket Privacy Policy] : [Click here to unsubscribe]

All of the images are red Xed, TBird say it is Junk.

I think so, too.

I haven't clicked on anything.

Is this Spam?

Sue

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Heavy Timber Specialists | Best of Houzz 2020!