SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monicakm1

Finally! A Decent Vanity Reveal Pic 1 of 2

monicakm_gw
9 years ago

I know this isn't going to be most people's taste and certainly not what's "in" today but it's my husband's bathroom, he's an outdoorsman and we live in Texas. Need I say more? :) I love it! A total opposite from my bathroom done in sea tone glass (blues and blue green), Giallo Ornamental granite and the lightest color of travertine contrasted with a dark choc stained vanity. I know the Venetian Bronze Delta faucet would have probably looked better or at least "expected" but he's had antique bronze fixtures in there for 33 years and I know what they look like every morning after he's gotten ready for work. The sink was a Kohler "swiss chocolate" cast iron. You can probably imagine! Last night he asked me if I'm cleaning his sink area every day. I said no :) He was shocked how well the glass sink, busy granite and stainless faucet was hiding his mess. I asked him if he thought that was just an accident! LOL He wanted a copper sink but I knew it would be a maintenance nightmare so I bought the same type of sink I have but in this "Cobalt Copper" color. Next phase will be the tub and surround. That probably won't happen till after deer season (Jan 1) but I'm starting to think about tile if anyone would like to offer some suggestions.

Comments (12)