SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

Popping in w/ quick update-then off to move!

susie_que
14 years ago

Hi all! Haven't posted in a few weeks because of all the carp going on in my life....what else is new!

We all miss Baby Blu like crazy! Drew saw a mouse in the family room last week and we all just sighed...Blu would have gotten him LOL!

Our settlement has been delayed due to some issues with our buyer. Gosh my heart just sank when we got the news. She apparently got her affairs all together and we are now scheduled for closing on July 24th.

We have had issues with the home we are buying too. Turns out the seller will not do any of the work our inspector suggested so we asked for the cash to do the repairs at settlement. We asked for a full termite treatment and $2500.

They countered with $1500 and some how got their hands on a certificate from our termite inspector saying we do not need the treatment!! Both Frank and I were there during the termite inspection and while there are no active infestations, he suggested we get a complete termite service to be on the safe side-we both heard him say this!!

So the seller said no way and if we don't like the deal we can walk away...beleive me we did think about it too!!

On the job front well I am still working!! The company said they would continue to keep the old contract while they continue talks to settle the contract...its a day to day thing so please continue to send good vibes our way!!

Drew is done with summer school so we finally get to start our summer!!

Sadly DD was in a scary accident this week....she was the victim of an aggressive driver who was weaving in and out of the lanes of a very busy blvd when the driver cut in front of the driver in front of Amy and jammed on the breaks. Amy swerved to avoing hitting the car and ended up hitting a tree on the road side. The car is a mess but thankfully she is ok....bruised and very sore but fine none the less. She only carries the minimun insurance so no collision. So we are out trying to find her a decent car before we move.

I am pretty much all packed up now....we'll prob pack the computer last!! LOL!!

Should be a fun filled next few weeks!!

Cheers!

Susie

Comments (14)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES