SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monkey1718

fridge & electric range recommendations pls

monkey1718
12 years ago

Hello,

We've just moved into our house & need to buy a fridge & electric range (unfortunately no gas available). This is the first time we've had to buy appliances in Canada as we were living in the UK previously. Ideally we'd like to keep the prices in the $2000-$2300 CDN range for each appliance.

At the moment, we're liking the KA SD FD KBFS25EWMS. Anyone with any comments about this fridge? Or any recommendations for a better alternative? Although I like the look of the CD FD fridges, I'd rather have the larger capacity & lower cost at the moment.

As for the electric range...I have no idea what to do. We had been looking at the KA YKERS807SS or YKESS907SS but I've read a review that their cooktop surface scratches easily. I have (& generally like) to cook regularly & love to bake. I like the look of the GE Cafe CBC980SNSS but have no idea how much it costs in Canada (think it may be out of my price range based on US prices) & haven't been able to see one IRL yet. Can anyone help with any suggestions or advice? I'm a bit lost & feeling a bit stressed as we've had to spend so much money on our move, DW and W&D already so I'm worried about making the "wrong" decision & throwing $$ down the drain!

Any help, advice, suggestions, words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments (2)