SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaddy101

ASINOH-need some help please?

shaddy101
12 years ago

I tried what you suggested in the previous posting about this, have gotten nowhere, now, I have Word, but the files seem corrupted, all boxes etc., and nothing in English, how do I back out of this, or what do I do to get back to where I should be? I am so afraid of always doing the wrong thing, and probably have this time,

My files opening were going into Paint, and not Word, this is what you wrote to me to do, and I tried, I really did, and seem to have gotten nowhere.

"
Because the file association has been changed.

Go to Windows Explorer and select a picture that you want to edit. Don't double-click it, don't open it...just select it with one mouse click. After you select it, RIGHT-CLICK on it and select PROPERTIES. A new window will open which shows among other things the name of the program currently being used to open that file type...I'm guessing that yours will say PAINT. Click the CHANGE button and select Microsoft Office Picture Manager if that's what you want to use. Click OK and then click APPLY. Does it work the way you want it to now?

the picture, writing whatever I am wanting to edit, goes to Word, which is where it should be, BUT, the writing isn't readable, lots of little boxes, and looks so foreign, is there something else I have to click?I am not comfy doing some of these things, as you can well guess by my previous postings. Always afraid of doing the wrong thing, and not being able to get back to where it was.

I have copied and pasted some of this, not in order it seems, hope someone can figure out what I am trying to do?

I am wanting to get the program back to where it was, there is a listing of programs in the folder options folder, what am I looking for? Can't find what I want, please don't dismiss my troubles, I am so confused now, I want to continue editing my unzipped files, etc., and can't, what files need changing, and go baby steps please?

Comments (2)