SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

One great week!

14 years ago

I fell off the posting of our Texas get-together the last week or so and I am sorry for that, but:

DH lost full sight in one eye and we were afraid he had had a stoke in his eye, since his mom had one. Thankfully, he had surgery Monday and is doing wonderful...full sight and even better than ever eye sight.

Eight months almost to the exact day, I have almost come full circle from my accident. Pulmonary embollism gone, this week results from anti-coagulation tests are now negative (='s no more coumadin and hopefully no more PE's); a foot which has been swollen 8 solid long months, which at times I couldn't even wear a crock, this week I could wear a shoe; I can now travel for more than 2 hours. I am still in physical therapy and cognitive therapy, and sometimes I suffer greatly from CRS, but I had CRS well before the accident, also.lol

Thank you my friends here on the CF for your thoughts and prayers those 8 l-o-n-g months, the understanding of my dumb posts, non-sensical posts, not-all-with-it get togethers here in Texas -- I can't promise any of that will get any better, but then again - that's what I like about the CF.

Brenda

Comments (19)