SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sapphires_gw

Adobe Flash Player 9 dialog box error

sapphires
15 years ago

Hi,

I am using MS XP, IE7.0.05

While at webkinz website and trying to get into "My Room" the Adobe Flash Player Dialog box comes up with this msg:

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort this script? Yes or No

Doesn't matter if I select yes or no the outcome is the same, the page won't completely load and I need to log off. I have NO PROBLEM when trying to do the same thing with the same browser for my other two granddaughters when they log in at that site and go to "My Room"

I am pretty sure I have Flash Player 11 but don't know where to check for that info. How can this matter be resolved? Is it an easy fix? No spyware or viruses detected when I ran the check earlier today. Have tried restarting as well as rebooting, problem still the same. Pleas help me put a smile back on my granddaughters face as she just adopted a new webkinz and desperately wants to open the virtual gift she got. She can navigate throughout the website with no problem just trying to get into the "My Room" is when that msg comes up. Not happening like I said on the other two accounts. Thanks.

Sapphires

Here is a link that might be useful: webkinz

Comment (1)