SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noniwilli

I need help please! Bought Kenmore Elite & Jenn Air - Mistake???

noniwilli
15 years ago

Hi! I know you guys will all help me! I am building a home and need to buy all new appliances. After a lot of consideration and contemplation, I ordered them the other day...but at the last minute, in an effort to get the best price and matching handles, I decided to go with a Jenn Air slide in range, dual fuel, Model # JDS8850BDS. Originally, I planned on purchasing the Electrolux dual fuel slide in, but they were excluded in the sales at Sears. I also I also bought the Kenmore Elite counter depth bottom frezeer (model # 78713)....I wasn't going to be getting a counter depth until my designer urged me to..and Sears has a few of those, mostly those that were excluded from the sale. The question is: Has anyone ever had this range, and if so, did you have problems with it? Like it/hate it and why? And the refer? I had a whole kitchen full of GE Profile with TONS of problems breaking...so I don't want to go down that path again if I don't have to. For the DW, I chose the Bosch..had that in the last house & loved it. Anyone's opinions would be so appreciated!!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus