SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommyto4boys_gw

pencil Pland for your inspcetion!

mommyto4boys
12 years ago

We feel like we are very close on our pencil plans now. We have a guy that will do the plans for us as he has many times in the past for our extended family and has for us too. He is very good, but I greatly enjoy going with him with my ideas for our "perfect" home and see what he has to say. We are now a family of 7, FIVE boys from the age of 2-12. We have 8 acres out in the country where we would like to build our forever home. We will have a full basement and the boys' rooms will be on the upper lever. We all have different wants, needs, ideas, etc...so before I try "explaining" why I have drawn what I have...I'll let you give me your thoughts/feedback. I know it is hard to read, but please ask and I'll try to help (this is the best I have). Thanks!!!

A few things not marked and not in the view. There will be a long porch across the front of the house, extending from the office to the garage. The garage is to the right of the house, you can see some scribble work (by my youngest). The kitchen window wall and fireplace wall of dining area will have a large extended, covered porch off them. Actually, the dining area will most likely eventually have a screened porch or a 4-seasons room. The small foyer area to the right of the front door will be a small piano area.

{{gwi:1481721}}

A closer look at the kitchen, laundry, half bath,mudroom, garage entrance...

{{gwi:1481722}}

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH