SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mythreesonsnc_gw

Exterior 'pocket door' manufacturers?

mythreesonsnc
14 years ago

Once in a while I see really neat doors --- like Nana wall doors that completely open up a doorway. The only problem is, in my space, the stack of doors would get in the way. So, I have been looking for other solutions. I really want to open the space up as it will connect a great room and a big porch, and it is what you will see right when you walk into my house --- straight through the front door, through the foyer straight through the great room, so it is very visible. The space for these doors is about 12 feet wide. I have been thinking about french doors, sliding doors, etc. But, with french, they get in the way, and with sliding, I can get four 3' doors, but the opening would only be 6' wide. Then I saw the picture of this room with these "pocket doors." They appear to completely push back into the wall so the opening can be very large. Only problem, I can't figure out any manufacturers of these neat doors! Anybody know where to find them. Anybody have experience with this system?

Thanks in advance, Rachel

Comments (2)